As a forty year resident of Greater Lansing, I know this market well. I have owned and remodeled five homes in this area, including a condominium and a site condominium. I hold a BA and MBA from Michigan State University majoring in Economics and Accounting. I served as Treasurer of one of Lansing largest condominium associations, and have specialized training in home staging, comparative market analysis and client service. I am available seven days each week to serve you.
Specialized Real Estate Service
Marketing Services I provide:
• A “virtual tour” or multiple photos of your
home will be available on our website.
• Your home will be entered in the Multiple
Listing Service (MLS), a database of available
listings that can be accessed by real estate
• Open houses will be scheduled at your
convenience, typically twice in the first 30
days. Open houses are advertised Sundays in
the Lansing State Journal and online.
• Flyers will be distributed to prospective
buyers at your home and to other real estate
agents in the area.
• Additionally, “broker opens” can be held for
area REALTORS® within the first 30 days of
• Will personally deliver showing and open
house feedback to your email account, so you
know what buyers are saying.
• An electronic lockbox for agents to gain
access will be installed that records
• For both buyers and sellers, I will hire a
building contractor at my expense to estimate
the cost of any repairs, updating or other
home improvements if needed.
• For both buyers and sellers, for each showing
I will provide a simple one page Comparative
Market Analysis summarizing the selling
prices of nearby similar homes.